Welcome everyone to Enderle Center of Tustin, California. Sit back and relax because our shopping experience is unlike any that you have experienced in all of Southern California. Our quaint, outdoor style is quiet and relaxing while we offer a high-end beautiful shopping experience for all ages to enjoy. We have 26 stores, five restaurants and a cute little coffee shop for you to enjoy while you are here. Pilates, hair styling, men, women and children’s clothing stores, jewelry and accessories are just a few of the shops you will find here at the Enderle Center.
Our center sponsors such exciting community events such as concerts, car shows, pet shows, trunk shows and even our Holiday Gala every year attracts people from all over Southern California! We invite you to spend a few hours with us here at Enderle Center – you might even be sitting for coffee right next to Al Enderle himself, our center owner and proprietor. He just loves to come down and mingle with the shoppers and merchants.
Enderle Center Annual Events
Check our calendar regularly for our special events. We host wonderful shows, events and family friendly gatherings that are sure to put a smile on your face!
- The Summer Concert Series — all during June, July and August
- The Pooch Parade — Usually in October
- Live Music at The Coffee Grinder
- Trunk Fashion Shows at La Galleria
- Support of Local High School Arts
- The Holiday Open House and Gala – Usually Thursday before Thanksgiving
- Book Signing and Readings at Chemers Gallery
- Electronics Waste Drop-Off